AirBorne Conference Pages
Transport Photo Criteria
- Photo must convey an aspect of neonatal transport. Examples include transport or hospital teams, photos of babies in transport situations air or ground, and transport equipment in use.
- Submissions must be in a digital format and emailed to email@example.com.
- A short narrative (not to exceed 50 words) must accompany the photo submission.
- A signed photo release must accompany all submissions.
- Submission deadline: Photos must be received no later than April 18, 2018.
- The submitter should include name, address, and e-mail address along with the submission.
- Submitters do not have to be registered for the 2018 AirBorne Transport Conference to submit a photo.
All submissions will be showcased at the 2018 AirBorne Transport Conference and voted on by attendees. The winning submission will receive one complimentary registration to the 2019 AirBorne Transport Conference, and the photo will be considered for use on the cover of a future conference syllabus or “Save the Date” postcards.
*Once submitted, all photos become the property of International Biomedical for any future use.